Santa Rose Residential Service
Santa Rosa County Residential Service
One Price, Full Service:
We collect all residential household garbage and there is no need to bag your garbage. You put it in the can and we’ll make it disappear, twice a week, for only $27.50 a month! No “fuel surcharges” and no hidden fees. ($26.00 if your HOA has a preferred provider agreement with Adams Sanitation.)
Adams provides customers with 95 gallon cans for trash and recycling*. (*For customers who choose optional recycling)
• We will also collect bulk items that meet our specifications!
• Have yard waste? No worries! Place leaves in your 95-gallon trash can or bag them and place them by the can and we’ll make them disappear. We will take away limbs no larger than 6 inches in diameter and 4 foot long. Bundles of limbs set in or by the trash can should be no more than 3 foot in total diameter.We pick up your yard waste once a month – up to 10 bags of leaves and one bundle of branches. Please notify the office ahead of time that you would like a yard waste pickup, so that we can get to you as quickly as possible!
• Want to recycle? Select the optional recycling service when you complete the online signup.
• See our Bulk Policy here.
• We are not permitted to pick-up Hazardous Waste as defined by Santa Rosa County at https://www.santarosa.fl.gov/351/Central-Landfill. Santa Rosa residents can dispose of household hazardous waste free of charge Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the HHW center at the entrance to the Central Landfill, 6337 Da Lisa Road in Milton.
• Do you consistently have more trash than one trash cart can hold? Use our Contact Us Form to request a second can for $10 per month.
• Do you have a persistent bear buddy in your neighborhood? We can outfit your cart with two bear-locks that help deter hungry bears from messing with your trash for just an extra $2 per month – repairs and replacements are included! This option is available on the online signup form for new customers. Existing customers, please use our Contact Us Form to request a bear lock.
• See our terms and conditions: Adams Sanitation Terms and Conditions.
• Learn more about the Santa Rosa County Franchise (or lack thereof) and why we are offering our service as one choice for citizens preferring more than once weekly service: Santa Rosa County Trash Talk.
Bills are processed mid-month and are due the 1st via automatic ACH or credit card charge. No fees apply.
Adams Sanitation observes the following holidays:
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day
Customers will receive a phone call and email a week in advance of these holidays to provide updates on the adjusted pick-up days. We will be adopting a sliding schedule the week of a holiday so that no customer goes without two trash pick-ups in a week. No more trash piling up…it’s easier on our drivers, too!
We appreciate your understanding!
Our Service Area
Adams provides residential trash and recycling to the residents of the un-franchised and unincorporated areas of North Okaloosa County Florida including:
Baker • Blackman • Campton • Deerland • Dorcas • Escambia Farms • Holt • Milligan • Poverty Creek • Svea • Laurel Hill • And Surrounding Areas
We are now providing residential and commercial services to residents of Santa Rosa County, Florida including the communities of:
Allentown • Avalon • Bagdad • Berrydale • Cobbtown • East Milton • Fidelis • Harold • Holley • Jay • Milton • Mount Carmel • Munson • Navarre • Navarre Beach • Pace • Point Baker • Roeville • Tiger Point