Santa Rose Residential Service
Santa Rosa County Residential Service
One Price, Full Service:
Service Starts on January 01, 2021!
We collect all residential household garbage and there is no need to bag your garbage. You put it in the can and we’ll make it disappear, twice a week and for only $27.50 a month! No “fuel surcharges” and no hidden fees. ($26.00 if your HOA has a preferred provider agreement with Adams Sanitation.)
Adams provides customers with 95 gallon cans for trash and recycling*. (*For customers who choose optional recycling)
• We will also collect bulk items placed by the can that are small and light enough (50lbs or less) for our drivers to load without injuring the driver or the truck!
• Have yard waste? No worries! Place leaves in your 95-gallon trash can or bag them and place them by the can and we’ll make them disappear. We will take away limbs no larger than 6 inches in diameter and 4 foot long. Bundles of limbs set in or by the trash can should be no more than 3 foot in total diameter.
• Want to recycle? Select the optional recycling service when you complete the online signup.
• See our Bulk Policy here. Each account includes one free bulk pick-up per month (250lbs or less in total). Bulk pick-up day is the same day each month (the third Tuesday as example). Bulk items must be out by the road by 6 AM.
• We are not permitted to pick-up Hazardous Waste as defined by Santa Rosa County at https://www.santarosa.fl.gov/351/Central-Landfill. Santa Rosa residents can dispose of household hazardous waste free of charge Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the HHW center at the entrance to the Central Landfill, 6337 Da Lisa Road in Milton.
• Do you consistently have more trash than one trashcan can hold? Use our Contact Us Form to request a second can for $10 per month.
• Do you have a persistent bear buddy in your neighborhood? We can outfit your cart with two bear-locks that help deter hungry bears from messing with your trash. This is a one-time charge of $20. If we have to replace the lock(s), you are not charged again. This option is available on the online signup form for new customers. Existing customers, please use our Contact Us Form to request a bear lock.
• See our terms and conditions: Adams Sanitation Terms and Conditions.
• Learn more about the Santa Rosa County Franchise (or lack thereof) and why we are offering our service as one choice for citizens preferring more than once weekly service: Santa Rosa County Trash Talk.
Bills are processed mid-month and are due the 1st via automatic ACH or credit card charge. No fees apply.
Adams Sanitation observes the following holidays:
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day
Customers will receive a phone call and email a week in advance of these holidays to provide updates on the adjusted pick-up days. We will be adopting a sliding schedule the week of a holiday so that no customer goes without two trash pick-ups in a week. No more trash piling up…it’s easier on our drivers, too!
We appreciate your understanding!
Our Service Area
Adams provides residential trash and recycling to the residents of the un-franchised and unincorporated areas of North Okaloosa County Florida including:
Baker • Blackman • Campton • Deerland • Dorcas • Escambia Farms • Holt • Milligan • Poverty Creek • Svea • Laurel Hill • And Surrounding Areas
We are now providing residential and commercial services to residents of Santa Rosa County, Florida including the communities of:
Allentown • Avalon • Bagdad • Berrydale • Cobbtown • East Milton • Fidelis • Harold • Jay • Milton • Mount Carmel • Munson • Pace • Point Baker • Roeville